Charlie's Rose Parcel Assembly
1. Start by adding double sided tape to all four sides on the reverse of the insert
2. Take this insert & carefully position onto the larger backing card.
3. Trim a piece of the crochet lace to 28cm and wrap around the card securing with double sided tape along one edge on the reverse of the card, trimming off any overlap. Be careful not to stick to the card, thus creating a band effect.
4. Trim the Raffia to 40cm.
5. Place the Raffia in position over the crochet lace and tie a knot at the front. Trim the ends to suit.
6. Thread the stem of the Tea Rose through the knot in the raffia, twist the stem into shape.
7. Collate & insert any additional items under the lace.