Top Tips for Saving Money
1) It’s so exciting to send out your wedding invitations it’s the first glimpse your guests will see of your big day. If you want to save money but don't want to compromise on style and quality, then making your own invitations can literally save you hundreds of pounds on your stationery budget. We can help you to create the look of expensive handmade invitations for a fraction of the cost to really set the tone of your wedding day.
2) You don’t have to be that creative, our unique Invite Designer will guide you through 6 simple steps to design and personalise your wedding stationery to suit your own individual style and theme, you can watch you’re design literally come to life as you go through the steps, alternatively take a look at our beautiful designer invitation kits.
3) Remember that you're inviting couples and families when working out the number of invitations you need.
4) Mix the styles to create a full stationery set and reduce your budget further. For example, you may really like the idea of the pocketfolds, as these are the most expensive designs, why not choose them for your day invitations and then go for a much cheaper but still classic layered square or the long layers for your evening guests. Those two designs also make very inexpensive menus and thank you cards.
5) Allow for a handful of spares when ordering, just in case you make an error or you decide to invite more guests, as this will save you money on additional postage costs.
6) Our pearlised posting envelopes are simply stunning, however, if you're on a really tight budget choose our matt white or cream envelopes, which are still of a great quality.
7) Use our free swatch service to see our card, ribbon and paper colours first visit our swatch page here: FREE SWATCHES